Friday, October 1, 2010

Orange Oil (Limonene) and cancer

OK, I just have to put this in my blog! I am excited about it.  When I first got the lump on my neck that we used to call "Frank", before I knew it was a cancerous lymph node, and just thought it was  a swollen lymph node, I was introduced to Young Living oils from a friend, then I actually sought out a distributor of Young Living online, (she happened to be an RN) and I met with her and started putting the oils on my neck. During that time I became more interested in the oils and aromatherapy and I became a distributor of Young Living to get the products cheaper. ( I am no sales lady). So, by being a distributor I had access to different web sites, and message boards, etc, and after I found out that I had cancer, I also found out about limonene, which is found in citrus fruits, in the peels. Young Living has orange oil that is extracted from the peel. 
 What I found out about the orange oil (limonene) is that it kills cancer cells. You have to take 10ml of it a day, which is a lot of oil, (in capsules it was about 12 capsules a day) so after my surgery, and when I could start swallowing pills again, I started taking the orange oil, because I was told that I might have cancer cells in "transit" from the base of tongue to the lymph nodes in the neck, and I decided against radiation. I wanted to kill off any cancer cells that "might" be there!
Here is the info that I had from Young Living on Orange oil~

Our group has been pioneering many concepts in Young Living. The
most
important is the use of orange oil for helping the body release
cancer. When people are willing to ingest 10ml of orange oil every
day (in capsules), this replicates the amount of limonene in the
studies that were done which showed regression of cancer.
Just recently while in Japan, a young woman of about 45 told me that
she had been told last summer that her uterine cancer had spread
throughout her body and she only had a month to live. The doctors
said that due to her condition, they were not able to offer
surgery or
chemotherapy. After speaking with a Young Living leader there, she
took 10ml of orange oil every day, in capsules. She also rubbed
orange oil, frankincense, myrtle, sandalwood, and tsuga all over her
belly every day, and she drank 4-6 oz. of NingXia Red each day, as
well. She is now cancer free! These kinds of stories are starting to
surface, and even though they are anecdotal, they will help us help
others in the future! This is what keeps me going every day!
A personal story from one of the leaders in my organization:
"My Mother-in-law had a grapefruit-sized tumor on her only remaining
kidney. Her other kidney had been taken to cancer 5 years earlier.
The doctors could not treat her because of her deteriorating
health so
she began to take 10 ml of orange oil in capsules. She took 2 full
capsules every 2 hours for eight hours a day. After 3 months the
tumor was gone. She continues to take 1-4 capsules of orange oil and
also drinks 2-4 oz. Ningxia Red every day. Her cancer has not
returned." C.D. Westwood, NJ
I am not a trained medical doctor, and I am not making any
recommendations to anyone about anything. I am simply passing along
what I have seen and heard. People need to use the best of both
worlds - allopathic and natural medicine. If someone calls me and
says that they have a lump in their breast, my response is, "Hang up
the phone and call your gyn and make an appointment. Then call me
back and let's talk about what we can do while you're waiting to see
your doctor." PLEASE - let's NOT be irresponsible!
I cannot advise anyone about anything either. All I can share is
what
we know:
1. Limonene has been shown through research to not only inhibit
cancer, but also to regress it.
2. Orange oil is 95% limonene. (This is why it is in our Longevity
supplement, which I take every single day.)
3. In order for us to replicate the amount of limonene used in the
studies, we would have to ingest 10 ml of orange oil every day.
For how long? I don't know. Until it was gone, I guess.
Other studies have shown that frankincense (which is 12% limonene),
myrtle, sandalwood, and tsuga all have excellent inhibition of
cancer
cells. If I were using those oils, rubbed on my breasts (for
prevention, which is what I do from time to time) or over an area of
concern, I would use them neat (without dilution) and liberally (6-8
drops of each...), and often, perhaps even several times a day if I
thought I had a problem.
That's about all I can say. I think it's absolutely amazing that
something as simple as orange oil, which is very inexpensive, might
hold the key to the challenges with cancer...


 This was convincing enough for me to try it. I mean the oil is only 10 bucks a bottle if you are a distributor, which is MUCH cheaper then radiation or chemo. I thought it could be a hassle to take 12 pills a day, but what is that compared to going to a hospital every single day for 6 weeks for radiation and all the side effects of radiation! and the orange oil has NO side effects! So I have been taking the orange oil.
I had a PET scan last week at mayo clinic and I am cancer free. Of course, I still give GOD all the credit for my healing. But I do believe that he allows the oils to help. After all, he did create oranges! lol.  :)
So today, I was at a doc appointment and I found a newsletter that was very interesting in the waiting room so I came home and looked up the website and I just found an article on there about Limonene! It got me excited that it's not only Young Living that is trying to promote their product but others are in the know about the Limonene too! I just had to share. Here is the article I found.
Too exciting. I will keep taking the orange oil. I think even if you don't have cancer, maybe you should be taking a maintenance dose of orange oil, just in case your immune system can't fight off the cancer cells that are floating around in YOUR body!
I do have a website if you want to check out the orange oil or consider taking it. Here's the link for that.
Be proactive!


1 comment: