Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How Is Immunotherapy Used to Fight Cancer?

I just had a sweet friend email me and tell me that her mom has cancer in her ovaries and her abdomen and she's looking for answers.
I have another Friend, who has a good friend who has cervical cancer and is now in chemotherapy for it. 
People need answers, and they need to be able to take control when they are given a diagnosis.
I have been doing lots of reading on chemo and radiation and cancer and people really need to know that there are other options out there.  I will write more about this in the morning, but I wanted to share something. I go to a Dr in Illinois for Immunotherapy, once a month I go for an infusion to help boost my immune system. If you are going through chemo or know someone who is, please share this with them.
My friend Sarah did this while she was getting chemo and it really helped her immune system to build itself back up while the chemo was killing the cancer. I don't give this stuff justice by the way I speak of it, but it's amazing. 

How Is Immunotherapy Used to Fight Cancer?: Cancer Prevention & Treatment eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment