Friday, October 1, 2010

Eliminating scars

Something I came across today, thought i'd share. I have been putting Lavender oil, (Young living of course) on my scar from my surgery, it does seem to be helping and I've gotten lots of compliments on my scar and how it looks. So that's one option, but I thought i'd share the other natural things that you can put on your scars to help them go away.

Lavender oil
Flaxseed oil
Hempseed oil
Grapeseed extract
Vitamin K
Olive Oil
Vitamin E

Massaging your scars often and consistently will help break up the fibrous tissue and can be especially effective when combined with one of the oils mentioned above.

Also, it says it make take a few months if the scars are old so be persistant. I'm thinking it may help with stretch marks too? Can't hurt to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment